Your business has a plan. Your technology should have a plan, too.
Chicago Technology Advisors can help your business plan for the future and determine what opportunities or obstacles you will encounter, as well as plan on how you are going to address them. This service starts off by having a conversation with the client’s leadership team about the business, long term goals, current obstacles and thoughts about how technology is currently serving the business. Chicago Technology Advisors takes this information and turns it into a three year plan for action that will keep your technology up to speed with the client’s business goals – something that you can reference and adjust as necessary.
The Technology Plan includes the following elements:
- Description of business goals and how technology is going to support those goals into the future
- An summary overview of your entire technology environment
- A general statement about the overall health of the environment
- Status of all technology, including a time frame for replacement, warranty information, etc
- Software review
- Hardware review
- Specific opportunities for improvement
- A three year calendar of events that addresses all opportunities and obstacles